Monday, November 10, 2008

Tucker's Well Child Visit


So Tucker had his 15 month check up last week and everything is just great. His current stats are 75th% for height and 25th% for weight, which I asked the Dr. to re-check because I was certain it was an error. Nope, depite the fact that his favorite place to be is in the kitchen cleaning up plates, apperantly all the running around is working it off. He's doing all the 15 month old typical things, minus walking. However, Ben didn't even put his feet flat on the floor until he was Tucker's age, and I think he's turned out pretty darn great so far, so, not to worry Ü One thing that has been so different with Tucker vs. Ben, is that Tucker has many of the side effects that come with immunizations, and Ben had next to none. This time his mom was smart enough to give him the Motrin BEFORE the shots and that seemed to help a smidgen. Anyway, I sure love this little boy, and I feel so blessed to have such healthy, strong boys.

6 comments:

Toni Wilkins said...

Sooooo funny...putting a pic of him eating again with gramps! ;D

Tina said...

He is so cute! I cant believe he is 15 months. CRAZY!

Carolyn said...

He's so sweet!!

Josh and Juli said...

Like I said, Liz, I can't even imagine what it would be like if he was in the 75th or even 50th percentile for weight...he looks pretty healthy to me! Glad it all went well, and I think Ben turned out pretty darn great, too, so I wouldn't worry about the walking thing at all!

Amy said...

I Love your blog Liz. Very cute!

Grandma Turtle said...

So fun to see your Family, Elizabeth. You are the goodest Momma ever. :) (Darla)