Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese, where a kid can......

So, my great friend Amanda kept the boys for me for a bit tonight, and she was at Chuck E.Cheese with the boys when I was done with what I was doing. She spoiled the boys rotten and got them more tokens then any 3 & 1 year old would ever need. They had this cute place that you could put a token in and have your picture drawn by Chuck E. Cheese himself!!!! How fun.



HOWEVER... The best part of the night was that TUCKER TOOK HIS FIRST STEP!!!!! YAY!!!! He wanted to get over to a little carousel there and just took a step toward it. Of course once we saw that, we had to see if we could get him to do it again
So great!!! Guess I'll have to see if any of those after Thanksgiving sales have baby corrals in them ;)

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

That's GrrrreaT! I wish I had some good memory spots for my kids first steps... Good for you to note that somewhere! Sure are handsome boys~

Gary and Ellie said...

Cute pictures. You have a beautiful smile, Liz.

Amanda said...

It really was soooo much fun!

Toni Wilkins said...

So glad Tucker kept at it for the Thanksgiving pics. We have a lot of cute ones of him taking off into the next stage of his life.